lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

The nature and their changes!

      The weather can make differences in our days; some days are sunny, rainy, cloudy, windy or normal. We live in a place where you can’t know how is going to be the weather because in a day is raining and at the end the sun comes out or the day is sunny and at the end is raining. These changes in the weather can affect your plans because change our moods and the way you feel. When it’s raining I just want to be in my bed! Sleeping or looking a movie with a coffee and popcorns or something to eat. I don’t like to rain all the day because you can’t make all you want.. you can’t go out like when is sunny the day! Some people when it’s raining can have a depression or they just want to hear music. When the day is sunny you can do a lot of things like: go to the beach, play some game outside of your house, go to a picnic, take the sun.. more activity! but when is really sunny is not good because you lose energy and you don’t want to make some things! You are calm. The weather can change the types of clothes too, so not all the days you can put on whatever you want! The weather is not the same in all places! Are places in where snow like: Canada, Washington, LA, Germany, Argentina, etc. Some people enjoy when is snowing.. you can play with the snow but other people don’t like because is so cold, if some day in Guatemala snow.. would be great!!  I think people will be crazy because not everybody can have the opportunity of go to a place to see the snow and see how is look.. you need money to do it! . My birthday is on September! Is a month that rains a lot and if you have luck, maybe not rain!  I remember one day that was my birthday I had 11 or 12 years old, my parents made a celebration for me with my family and friends in my house! I was excited about my birthday but started to rain!!.. I wanted to make activities with water and balloons and all the plans that I had.. i couldn’t make it so I cried, I was sad and angry about it! How the weather changed all! But then I did it on a sunny day. I remember other birthday that rain too, was on Sunday and I had 9 years old! was the 2nd time that rain for my birthday. Some natural disasters are: tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc. Natural disasters are dangerous because you can lose your life, they can make a lot of changes in seconds!! A disaster can happen in any country, are people that don’t have a house to live, others lost their families, others don’t have a good health, others don’t have enough money and other reasons because the natural disasters. I have never been in a situation like this but if something happen to me like this, probably I would be scared, hungry, trying to fix things, calling everybody to see if they are in good conditions if the cell phone or any type of communication works and who knows if I or someone could be die, hurt and with problems of health, I hope nothing bad happen! People that are affecting for these disasters needs our help to survive and live like they did and of course, all of these problems require time to fix it. You can help people with water, easy food to make and if you have some clothe too, they will be happy to know that they have our help, we don’t know if one day we will need that help too. We live in a world that you don’t know how, when, where can a natural disaster can happen and act!. Natural disasters can affect you.. so you have to be ready in any moment that a natural disaster can happen and have always a suitcase with medicines, some food, clothes, light, water and the important things you will need!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario