lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Someday is coming true! ( EXTRA CREDIT)

I will like to meet Europe because it´s a different place with different culture and traditions. The first time I went to a trip was when I had 5 or 6 years old! I was little and I went to Miami and to Disney. I don’t remember of all but I was very happy of met all the princess because I liked a lot and I enjoy it. I met some artist’s house in a tour and I went with all my family! I have pictures of my trip so with the years I met many places like: New Orleans, LA: San Francisco, San José and Santa Mónica in the North side. My favorite trip was when I went to LA because first I went with my mother, father, sister and my best friend to Miami, Disney and then I went to LA alone because I was trying to go like an exchange with my uncle and cousins. I wanted to have a new experience in my life in where I had the opportunity to go to a school some weeks and meet new people, new culture and know more of the English language. I started to go school to middle school and I met different people I had some classes with Mexican people! Mexican people didn’t talked very good English so they were like other group and I had a Spanish class in where people was trying to talk Spanish too so they admire me how I read, how I talked and they always asked new words for learn. I was happy of talked with the Mexican people and the English people because we’re very different all the things they made and I learned a little bit of biology, geography and math in those weeks. I always go to the North because I have family and friends in Miami, New Orleans, Pennsylvania, New York, LA, Atlanta, Canada and many places. So I want this time to know a different place like Roma, Francia and Germany in Europe and I want to know some places of Asia like China that is from de other side of the world. I can have the opportunity to go Europe because I have friends too in Roma so is easier to go. I had the opportunity to go Europe one time when I was 15 years old because I wasn’t sure of what I wanted to make for my birthday. I wanted to have a party with my family and friends but I wanted to go to a big trip to go shopping, meet more places and taste new things. So I saw many tours in Europe with my mother one day but at the end I decided to make a party because was my 15 years so not all the days I had a party like that and when it´s your birthday you want to celebrate with your friends and family. My parents made a party for me and I enjoyed it with my friends and a dinner with my family and closer friends too. Meet places is good because you can see the cultures and the things people made and have knowledge of other countries. I think knowing places is part of our life because we can see how is the world! When I graduate of school I will have the opportunity to go Europe for 1 month with a friend of my mother and then I will like to go again to study what I want and when I’m sure of my career, I think probably the country will be Spain or Italy. Then I will like to live in some country when I grow up!! I think everyone of us can go to the place we want someday if we propose it. I´m very excited to meet Europe and I want to travel a lot of countries when I graduate of school. I think I will study design so will be fun to study that in Italy. I hope I could do it when I have the opportunity someday of the next year and the time to make it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario